Thursday, November 20, 2008

What time is it?


I have been slacking with my posts, but to be honest I haven't branched out to try anything new lately - well that is besides the wonderful new DVR box I acquired a few weeks ago. I love, love, love it! I am so excited that I didn't have to schedule my life (I know what life) around my favorite shows anymore. Now I just pop it into the schedule and it is waiting for me whenever I can watch it. One problem I am finding it that I now no longer have a concept of time. Usually I knew that when my 9pm show was over, it wouldn't be long before I was laying my head down to sleep. But now I watch about three or four shows at a time and often find myself loosing track and getting to bed much later than I hoped. Okay so it is still only 11pm, but a girls got to get her beauty sleep.

No comments: